Sunday, September 12, 2010

M-I-C...K-E-Y is MAGIC!!


I mentioned a little while ago that I am going to be taking my three year old daughter to a Disney Live! production later this month and I wanted to remind you of the details in case you're interested... 

The show is called Mickey's Magic Show and I'm SO excited to take Aubrey! This will be her first large scale, theatrical performance viewing so I'm sure she will be blown away by it. Honestly, I think I will be too. I've attended many Disney events since becoming a mom and they always do it up right, sparing no expense to make a memorable and magical experience for kids of all ages. 

I have always loved magic and Mickey's Magic Show is a combination of world class magicians and illusionists working alongside the beloved Disney characters, including Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, the princesses and more, to create a family show of oohs and ahhs that everyone will love.

Aubrey is a big Mickey Mouse fan and she also falls for that "I've got your nose" trick EVERY time, so I think this show will be a winner! 

Mickey's Magic Show is touring across the United States through April 2011. To find the performance nearest you, visit the Mickey's Magic Show website. I hope you can make a performance and if you do, please come back and tell me what you thought! I'll be sharing my afterthoughts too.

Have a great Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment