Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Survived April!

Just a little personal update...

I didn't know if I would live thorough a trip to the midwest, with a three year old, by myself while doing seven shows in two states in ten days, but thanks to family, friends and an occasional alcoholic beverage... I DID IT! (and I never want to do it again)


My little Viking

April was a great, successful month with a fun show at Wartburg College in Waverly, IA a weekend of shows at The Joke Joint Comedy Club in Bloomington, MN and most importantly, a killer showcase at the Northern Plains NACA convention. The show bookings just keep rolling in and starting this fall, through the winter and into spring of 2011, I'll be covering the Northern Midwest with over sixteen shows already on the calendar in Minnesota, Iowa, Montana, Wisconsin and South Dakota.

I'm also working on a new website which I hope to have up in a week or two (fingers crossed). Wish me luck as it's my first time doing on my own.

Aubrey is almost three! Just a month until her birthday and today, I found out she got into the preschool we really wanted, so it's going to be an exciting June with some big milestones.

LOCAL SHOWS IN MAY!
- Sunday, Mother's Day May 9, I'm at The Icehouse in Pasadena, CA @ 7pm
- Wednesday, May 19, I'll be reading something funny and/or interesting that I wrote at the fabulous Tasty Words show at Every Picture Tells A Story in Santa Monica @ 7:30pm
- Thusday, May 27, I'll be with the awesome ladies of Hot Tamales Live at The Improv in L.A. @ 8pm. This show will sell out so hit me up asap if you want on the guest list!


No comments:

Post a Comment