Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All The Single Mommies! All The Single Mommies! Put Yo Hands Up!


OK, single moms... so we're probably NOT at the club, but here's my shout out to you and your total amazingness. Most mommies in the blogosphere are awesome ladies, but we single mamas deserve some extra lovin from time to time. Check out my latest (and probably last) post for LAMomsBlog. Let me know what you think:


Now, I'm off to pick up the little turkey from preschool! It's gonna be ALL KINDS of crazy in my house for the next hour. She's always insane after school. Overly tired and stimulation overload. Ahhhh... good times. Today, one of her teachers told me that they thought they should get a clipboard just for Aubrey so they could write down all the funny things she says every day. She said there were so many things, that they knew they would forget them. Apple doesn't fall far people. I think I have a class clown on my hands! I'll write more about this later.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment