Monday, February 7, 2011

Wubbzy Be Mine - New DVD!



Aubrey is a big Wow Wow Wubbzy fan, so we were pretty stoked to hear there is a new WWW Valentine's Day DVD out, called Wubbzy Be Mine


This DVD contains three Valentine's themed episodes: "Mr Valentine," "Cupid's Helper," and "My Speedy Valentine." Aubrey's personal favorite is "Cupid's Helper" because there is bubble-blower involved. She's a 3-1/2 year old girl - enough said. 


Wow Wow Wubbzy is a really cute cartoon and the story lines seem to hold Aubrey's attention. The stories teach lessons about friendship, helping and appreciation and if you're a Blink 182 fan, I always thought the WWW theme song sounds like one of their songs. (I'm just saying.)


You can buy Wow Wow Wubbzy: Wubbzy Be Mine right now, in stores and online at all the places you'd expect to find DVDs but you can also enter to win a copy of the DVD right now, on this here blog! AND the winner will also receive Wubbzy "Conversation Hearts" candies! Woohoo! Oh and the DVD contains 8 Wubbzy Valentine's cards for your little one to decorate and give away. 


This is a QUICK giveaway since Valentine's Day is just around the corner (and I was out of town for a week). All you have to do is leave a comment below, telling me how you plan to spend your Valentine's Day, next Monday. One entry/comment per person and you can enter until midnight PST on Wed, Feb 9th, 2011. Good luck! Winner will be notified on Thurs, Feb 10th, 2011.

6 comments:

  1. I'll probably spend Valentine's Day pouting because my hubby didn't buy flowers, chocolate and jewelry for me :( But I'll get to spend the day with two very handsome little boys who ould love this DVD.

    Megryansmom@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be studying for the bar exam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wow, Wow AMY!
    We LOVE Wubbzy! It's one of our favorites.
    If we win, we will surely do the Wiggle... The Wubbzy Wiggle!!! lol.

    Kaia will spend Valentine's day at Daddy Day Care. : ) I'll be at work. But in the evening we will go to the mall as a family & get some "treats."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully we'll be well by then. We'll probably take Isabella out to the Disney store and then dinner at a low-key restaurant...hmm, Thai-Elvis sounds good!!! I could go for some curry. Hint hint. AND try that beef salad you've been talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be at my evening Consumer Behavior class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will likely be at work slaving away....ugh!

    ReplyDelete